Thursday, November 12, 2009

Truth SHALL prevail ~~~

Joe

I dragged her unconscious body to the nearest alley I could find. She'll probably wake up and cry. I couldn't be bothered. Humans are made to mate anyway. Hmm…. I’m tired. I think I’ll go home. 


Johnathan

Not again. Another day, another victim. This is the third case this week. When is this guy going to stop? Doesn’t he have any sympathy? How does he do it, leaving no traces behind at all? I have to admit, this guy is a genius.

I can’t keep doing this. I can’t see another innocent girl become his victim again. I can’t imagine if Claire has to go through something like this. I would kill that bastard with my own two hands. 


Joe

She looked so fine. I knew she was going to be the next one. That short skirt, and red nails, OOH. A man’s gotta love that. I pulled the mask over my head. I watched her every move. Her black heels tapping unsteadily this far into the night, the swaying of her hips, the alcohol from her breath. Oh yeah. She’s mine tonight, baby. She walked straight into the perfect place for the action to happen. I walked briskly towards her and covered her mouth with chloroform knocking her unconscious after. She tried to fight back. That bitch scratched my arm. Damn, that hurts. Time for the action to begin….

 

Johnathan

Why am I so tired? Why do I feel like this? What’s with this pain? Claire didn’t call me last night. Where is she? Crap. I’m late.

 

Why is everyone staring at me? Ugh. It’s the chief calling me again. Why does he look so sad? Maybe his wife whacked him up last night. Haha. What a loser…. He wants me to take the day off. Why would he do that? Since when was he so nice? Maybe I’ll give Claire a call. Ugh. Another fax. Those machines just annoy me. I’ll just take a look at it before grabbing coffee. Wait. Those particulars... sound just like Claire’s! But it couldn’t be. She was at a party.

“Claire killed herself last night” “Claire killed herself last night” WHY!?

Heh. Chief’s back, I better go. 

I rushed down to the autopsy room. There she was. Cold. Lifeless. “Oh my god! It’s really her.”

It says “Victim was subjected to nonconsensual sex.”

“Oh god. I’m gonna kill that bastard. I’m gonna KILL that bastard.”

 

Joe

It’s mating season again! Who’s gonna be mah bebeh? It still hurts. Damn that stupid bitch. I don’t think I can do another one tonight. Screw it, I’m tired, I’ll just go back to sleep.

 

Johnathan

Where did I store the rape case files? Ah, the attic. I’m gonna get revenge for Claire. So, where are those files? What the hell is this mask doing here? What’s with the sirens? Why are the police at my door?

 

Police Officer

“Johnathan Franklin. You’re under arrest for suspicion of raping and causing the indirect death of Claire Webber.”

 

Johnathan

“What? What did I do wrong? I LOVE CLAIRE! I would never do that to her!”

 

Police Officer

“Sir, you have the right to remain silent. What you say can and will be used against you in court.”

 

Joe

“It’s not the end (Licking lips deliciously)”

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment